Wednesday, May 21, 2008

~Our Little Ballerina ~

So Avery had her very first dance recital this weekend! It was so much fun! I was the class mom so I got to help the girls get backstage, keep them quiet during the show and change costumes from ballet to tap. Avery's class was the biggest with 12 girls. Luckily I had some help from another mom changing into their tap shoes because that was getting out of control fast!! Avery takes dance at the same place me and Sean used to take when we were younger so I kind of knew Miss Janice's routine. She did a really good job and loved having her makeup and hair done. She is such a little princess! I love going to all Cody's sport practices and games but being able to do something with Avery that she really enjoys was so fun! She got a trophy and tons of flowers and gifts. We kept telling her it was her "special day" so she loved having all the attention on her for a change. Here are a few pictures......enjoy!!






6 comments:

Shumaker said...

Avery is so cute. I can not believe how much older she looks now. It is hard to believe it has only been a year since I saw you guys. Oh well. Oh I should say that there is a chance we are all coming to Jacksonville in July. How fun will that be.

Kim said...

I am glad the recital went so well. Avery looked beautiful and I am sure she danced fabulously.

Brown Family said...

Such a pretty little girl. That would be so much fun to have the girls in dance, but Sean says "NO!" I am so jealous!

Avery you look so beautiful in your tutu! (is that what they are called still?)

Meredith said...

HOW FUN!!!! I can't wait to do this with Hannah next year! She is so cute!

Laurie said...

Charlotte--so fun to see your blog and see Avery--she looks so much more grown up. We miss you tons!

Amber said...

She is just getting more prettier each time you post a picture. I'm sure you were so happy to watch your little princess on stage.