The kids loved the fire (I guess they get that from their Dad) They enjoyed throwing anything and everything into it.
Cody has an obsession with Yetis and The Loch Ness Monster. He wants to be a professional baseball player and in the off season he wants to hunt Yetis and Sea monsters???? He found this Yeti (aka moss monster) in the woods and had to have his picture with it!
Avery didn't listen to her Daddy when he told her the log in the water was slippery, she fell and got all wet. After she knew she wasn't in trouble she was alright! Fun times :)
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Campfires, Yetis Oh My!!!!
Posted by Jason and Charlotte at 5:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I miss campfires. I had a s'more in the microwave the other day, it just wasn't the same.. That Moss Monster is wild. and lil Avery is just adorable even if she is crying. I hope she's ok from the fall.
lol! That is so funny! I miss little Avery! I can't believe how OLD she looks! And she looks more and more like her momma every day!
miss you guys!
It looks like you guys had a great time. Where did you camp? We need to take a trip together. I'll talk to you soon.
That looks so fun! Be careful of the gators and we'll watch out for the bears.
Since I admitted to blog stalking you today at church, I figured I might as well post a comment now. I put a link to your blog on the RS blog. I hope this is okay. If not, let me know and I will take it off! Thanks! And you have such a cute family! Yall seem to have so much fun together!
Oh my gosh, Avery looks so much older! You have such beautiful children!
Looks like you all had a great time camping!
Post a Comment