This is Avery the other night when we went out to dinner. Jason looked at her and said she's going like that??? Sure why not she looks too cute to tell her no. My mom made this skirt for her. I wanted to make one for her months ago so I mentioned it to my mom after I had seen it on Martha Stewart. It was supposed to be a project for my mom and I together but I procrasted too long so she just went ahead and made it herself. She made another one with different colors and she made one for my niece and Avery's babydoll came home with one after being left at Nanny's house one night. Avery loves her Petti-skirts and so do I, thanks Mom !!! 
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Who's that Movie Star???
Posted by Jason and Charlotte at 4:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I am LOVING all of the new blog posts!! And what a cute little girl you have! The skirt is adorable too!
I love the skirt. Kate has one kind of like that and Ryan thinks it is ridiculous too. Boys!
I love the skirt! I actually saw that Martha Stewart and printed out the directions on how to make it. I just knew Olivia would love it. Like you, I have procrastinated making it. It looks so cute though.
Ok, I confess, I am so excited that you are coming back to play baseball with us that I decided to check out the blog. I love, love, love that family picture. It is really good. And I can't believe how big everyone is. Pete's really excited that Cody is coming back. We have a fun team this year and I can't wait to see you all.
Julie
First, I LOVE the picture of your family. You guys are the cutest fam! And I LOVE Avery's skirt! She looked great for going out to dinner.
Ok SO I Love the skirt and I have totally gone to find the directions and am making one for both of the girls. I also have been trying to find mini skirts to do the ribbon thing you do to. Yes tell your mom to keep thinking of really cute things to make. you post the pic and I will totally copy.
Post a Comment