
I don't tell my husband enough how much I appreciate everything he does for his family! He goes to work at the station, goes to Haz-Mat class and does his side job on his days off and the past few months he has been studying for the Engineer test coming up on Monday. And when he does have a day off we try to do something fun with the kids. I know everyone has their busy lives but I feel Jason has been working really hard lately and I wanted him to know how much I love him and I am always proud of him!! Love ya
Saturday, January 31, 2009
My wonderful husband....
Posted by Jason and Charlotte at 12:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
AAAHHHH...We love Jason too!!
I'm just now finally looking at the blog :) It looks great! So glad you guys are finally back LOL Love the pics they are so cute xoxo
Good luck on the test Jason!!
I love your family pic. You guys look great. I love Avery's movie star outfit.. she's seriously adorable. and that is awesome Jason got to go to career day. it looks like everyone enjoyed it.
Post a Comment