
Cody started his new school as a big 3rd grader and Avery started PreSchool this year. My kids are getting so BIG! They both love their teachers and are having fun. Cody said his new school is way better then his other and seems to be getting adjusted making friends easily. I'm so glad, you know how mom's worry about these things since we can't be there to help them. Avery feels like such a big girl with her own backpack. She is Miss Socialable so I wasn't too worried about her making friends but I do worry about her paying attention. They are so opposite from each other but that's why we love them so much!
Saturday, September 6, 2008
1st Day of School
Posted by Jason and Charlotte at 7:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
The kids look so cute. Can you believe that you have no kids home during the day now? I am down to one and it is so weird. Any how enjoy the quiet time.
Wow, the kids are so big! I know I worry about the kids when they are at school, too. When they come home I drill them with questions about how their day went-they hate it. :)
Tobie tends to be the class clown, so I worry about him a lot. Miriam just started a preschool which I wasn't going to worry about since she is only 3. But she loves books and is really bright, so I think she was ready. I was hoping to see some pics of your new place! Are you guys liking where you moved to? Good luck with the adjustments!
We love Cody and Avery!! They are so cute and we hope to see them soon.
Oh we miss you guys! Tell Avery "hi" from her old Sunbeam teacher. I'm sure every teacher she and Cody has will be delighted to have them in their class. Hope you are all doing well!
Post a Comment