Friday night was Cody's baptism. He was so excited! I on the other hand was extremely nervous. I wanted to make sure everything went as planned. Cody had asked me to give the talk on Baptism so of course I was nervous speaking in front of everyone. There was a good turn out with family and friends there. Jason and I both were very proud of Cody and what a little man he is turning into. I can't believe how fast 8 years has gone. Cody has such a sweet spirit. He has a strong desire to do what is right and to be an example to everyone around him. He is truly a blessing to us!
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Congrats Cody! And Happy Birthday! Remember now that you're 8 you're accountable to being good to your mom. :) Miss ya!
Congratulations to Cody. I am amazed that you agreed to the talk. I think I am going to be stressed enough with everything else. Way to go. Let me know if you have any pointers.
Way to go Cody! Jon and I were sorry we couldn't be there. I am sure it was wonderful and I know you did a great job on the baptism talk Charlotte. We miss seeing you guys.
No way! I refuse to believe that my little Cody is already 8 years old! What a cutie!
CONGRATS on the Baptism! You all look so happy here! I can not wait till it is Alexis's turn. I know she will want to do it no doubt! Lilly may be hard I do not know what they do for the special needs kids but we will find out soon enought I guess! Well, I enjoy looking and reading your blog I love to keep up on people that we are friends with! This is the best thing created by computer people I think. Well, take care and check us out sometime and comment if you like.
4grimms.blogspot.com
Post a Comment