Well we have to apologize for our lack of blogging, but we need to get back in the habit of keeping everyone informed. Yes, it is that time again, time for the State of Florida to be visited by almost half the baseaball teams in America. Fortunately for us the closest is our favorite the Atlanta Braves. On the 4th we took the kids out of school for what I deemed "Baseball Fever". Charlotte refused to write this on the kids notes back to school (even though she thought it funny she chickened out). Anyways we went down to Orlando, at the famous Disney Wide World of Sports Complex, to see the greatest team on the planet get ready for a new season. It is sort of bitter sweet with this being Bobby Cox final year and also Chipper's. Dale Murphy (my favorite player and hero of all time) was on hand to bring out the lineup and was a special instructor for the team this week. We all had a great time braving the cold winds (spring has yet to arrive, I guess someone forgot this was Florida and that it is supposed to be hot), heavy smoke from nearby brush fire, and sunburn (or wind burn we have yet to figure that one out). Enjoy the pictures.
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Baseball Fever
Posted by Jason and Charlotte at 6:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw an update! Love the pics...your family is just adorable! I cannot wait for Spring to get here too!! Hope all is well....
Yaho...you are back in business! Sounds like fun.
Yeah your back. I miss seeing what you guys have been up to. I think we have the other half here in Arizona. I need to take Tyler out for Baseball fever and go catch a game.
Post a Comment