Monday, May 4, 2009

Check up for Kindergarten



I took Avery to the Dr. last week for her check-up so I can register my baby for kindergarten, I can not believe this day is coming so soon!! She was such a big girl because she had to get 2 shots to get her up to date. I didn't know she was getting shots which was kind of good because when she asked me before we went I told her I don't know and I truly wasn't lying! I held her in my lap while she got one shot in one arm and then the 2nd in the other arm. I told her to squeeze mommy tight and we sang Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. She was very proud to go back to preschool and tell her friends she only cried a little bit and to show off her Snoopy band-aids!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Avery, way to go!! Only a few tear...what a trooper. I'm sure she will love Kindergarten.

Brown Family said...

Wow, Kindergarten already! I dread when the kids get shots, so we have bribed our children with the treat that if they are brave and they don't scream and kick we will take them to the Dollar Store and pick a treat. Now they pout when they don't get shots. Sick, I know. ;)