

Hayden Sean Brasiel was born March 11th. He was 3 weeks early and after a rough start he is doing wonderful now! I was able to be in the room when my sister-in-law had him so it was really special watching him be born. That was the first time I have actually seen what I've done twice...cool!! He had to be in the NICU for a week with a feeding tube and wires hooked up to him, it was so sad seeing him like that but I am grateful for the doctors that were there to take care of him. He was having a hard time breathing on his own and being so small he was too tired to eat hence the feeding tubes. He fought off jaundice on his own without having to be treated for that. He is a tough little boy already! The kids are excited to have a new cousin especially Avery, now she has her own live babydoll to take care of and she is good at it too!! All our prayers were answered and he is a blessing to all of us...welcome to the family Hayden!!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
New Cousin
Posted by Jason and Charlotte at 2:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment