Monday, June 9, 2008

Fun times in Charleston, SC









This weekend we went to Charleston, SC for Jason's Grandad's 80th birthday party. We had a great time hanging out with family. We tried to do a few of the touristy things this time. We went to the Fire Musuem and walked around downtown Charleston for a little while. The kids had an awesome time at the musuem. We also went to dinner Saturday night at a good seafood place called Gilligan's with Jason's brother and sister and their families. Which means we needed a table that could sit 16.......6 adults and 10 children. Were we crazy or just starving????? Actually all the kids were very well behaved for having to wait 45 minutes to be seated and then order and get everyone's food. Our waitress did a great job! We had a fun time all being together!

3 comments:

Shumaker said...

We were at the same place. You following us around a month later. HA HA HA Our kids loved the playpart. They thought it was so fun to pretend to be a firefighter. Any how glad you guys had a good time.

Shumaker said...

Oh and I tagged you. You will have to read my blog and you will see.

Paula said...

Charleston is great. Danny and I went there as a mini-vaca before Ashlyn came. I loved it even though I was 7 mths pregnant and hot! :) Glad you had a nice time with family.