Also this weekend Avery learned how to ride her bike without her training wheels. She saw Charlie and Lola (cartoon) this past week and Lola had taken her training wheels off and Avery decided she was a big girl too. So daddy took them off and she learned really quickly but so did Cody if I remember right. She still needs help getting started and she hasn't learned how to work the brakes yet, she just puts her feet down to stop. I can't believe my baby is doing all these big girl things!!! Cody was really proud of her and he is excited they get to ride together now without her noisey training wheels.
Also Cody lost another game Saturday so I told him to pose for the camera....you can tell how he feels......







6 comments:
Hey Charlotte,
I am so glad you are blogging now. I love to see the pictures of the kids. They are so big, I can't believe it. I saw your comment on my blog about Charleston. You guys should really check out downtown. It is AWESOME! Anyway, maybe once school gets out we can hang out this summer. Email me when you get a chance.
Kim
WAY TO GO AVERY!!! How adorable she is!!!
Congrats Avery. I can't believe how much she has changed since I've last seen her. She is absolutely gorgeous. YOu and Cody of course look great.
Thanks so much! We're finally BLOGGERS...lol! Tell Avery we are so proud of her she is such a big girl now! Give them both hugs and kisses from us...talk to ya guys soon..love you
aunt jessi & uncle sean
How exciting for Avery! I can still remember the moment I first rode my bike alone without training wheels! What an exciting day!
I can not believe that she is riding a bike by herself. James got a bike a month or two ago and he loves to ride it but I would be to scared to take the training wheels off already. Way to go Avery
Post a Comment